The Tea House
CLOSED for the season, reopening June 1, 2024.
**Please be aware that as in most places, the wasps are particularly challenging at this time of year. We have taken a variety of measures to reduce them at Parkwood, however we want you to be aware of this, before you make your booking.
Nestled in front of the exquisite 200-foot fountain, and open on three sides to the outdoors, the Parkwood Tea House is a lovely place to enjoy lunch, light snacks, afternoon tea, or a refreshing beer or glass of wine. Open 5 days a week (Wednesday – Sunday) from 11:00 am – 4:30 pm, reservations are strongly encouraged and can be made by using the link below.
- The online booking form will only allow you to make reservations for up to 6 people for lunch or dinner. To make a reservation for larger groups, please contact Berry Hill directly by calling 289-600-3645; they will do their best to accommodate your request.
- Rain days, dampen everyone’s plans! Berry Hill will monitor the weather very closely and make its best decision based on the information available. A few tables are covered, and there are umbrellas, both of which can protect you from light rain. When the weather is challenging, Berry Hill will send a cancellation email 2 hours before your reservation. Information will also be posted on Berry Hill & Parkwood’s social media. They will then connect with you to assist with a rebooking.
Tea House Hours
- Beginning Sept. 5th, we are open 5 days a week from 11:00 am – 4:30 pm. (last reservation at 3:30 pm)
- Reservations are strongly recommended, however, walk-in tables are occasionally available until 2:00 pm.
#KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- The washroom is located near the parking lot, which is about a 3-minute walk from the Tea House.
- Part of your walk to the Tea House will be on grass, flagstone, and gravel, choose your foot fashion wisely and watch your step as there will be multiple, uneven transitions.
- There is limited onsite free parking at Parkwood. If the lot is full, paid parking is available at the hospital parking garage located next to Parkwood, or free parking is available at O’Neil High School (across the street from Parkwood) during July and August.
- There is a golf cart service available for those with accessibility issues. Please check in at the Gift Shop located in the Carriage House for this service.
- There are limited walk-in tables, so to avoid disappointment please make a reservation.
- Don’t forget to save some time to wander our 11 acres of gardens, take a tour of the Mansion, or pop into our charming Gift Shop!
- Gluten-free options are available off the Lunch menu, however, there are no options for Gluten-free Afternoon Tea.
- Menus are available by using the links below.
The view from the Tea House is stunning and the food is delicious.
We look forward to seeing you soon!