Nestled in front of the exquisite 200 foot fountain, and open on three sides to the outdoors, the Tea House is a lovely place to enjoy lunch, light snacks, afternoon tea or a refreshing beer or glass of wine. The Tea House will open on June 1, 2022, however reservations are now open.
For online reservations please use the following link:
- Reservations will open on the first of the month for the following month with the idea that everyone will have a chance to make a reservation. (ie on June 1, reservations open for July)
- The online booking form will only allow you to make reservations for up to 5 people.
- If you are celebrating a special occasion outside of the booking period or for reservations for more than 5 people, please contact Berry Hill directly by calling 289-600-3645 and they will do their best to accommodate your request.
- Rain days, dampen everyone’s plans. Berry Hill will monitor the weather very closely and make their best decision based on the information available. A few of the tables are covered, and there are umbrellas, both can protect you from light rain. When the weather is really difficult, Berry Hill will make a decision to close the Tea House and will call guests to cancel. They will assist you with rebooking.
Tea House Hours
- The Tea House is open 7 days a week from 11:00am – 5:00pm. (last reservation at 3:30pm)
- Thursday & Friday the Tea House is open later with the last reservation at 7:30pm
- Walk-in tables are open at 10:30am
#KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- The washroom is located near the parking lot, which is about a 3 minute walk from the Tea House.
- Part of your walk to the Tea House will be on grass, flagstone or gravel, choose your foot fashion wisely!
- There is limited onsite free parking at Parkwood. If the lot is full, paid parking is available at the hospital parking garage located next to Parkwood, or free parking is available at O’Neil High School across the street.
- There is a golf cart service available for those with accessibility issues. Please ask at the Gift Shop located in the Carriage House for this service.
- The Tea House is open until 9:00pm on Thursday & Friday nights during the summer.
- There are limited walk-in tables, so in order to avoid disappointment please make a reservation.
- Don’t forget to save some time to wander our 11 acres of gardens, take a tour of the Mansion, or pop into our charming Gift Shop!
- Menus are available by using the links below.
The view from the Tea House is stunning and the food is delicious. We truly look forward to seeing you soon!